Friday, June 8, 2012

Dinosaur Unit Is Finally Done!



 

The end of the school year wore me out. In our house May has been filled with anniversaries, birthday parties, recitals, and a preschool graduation. It's been crazy and I haven't had a chance to blog. I've missed it. I've missed interacting with ya'll! Thank goodness it's summer and I can get  back to blogging!


I started working on a dinosaur unit way back, but I only just finished it. Yikes! It took me forever. It ended up being over 100 pages. It includes a big book for reading aloud, four levels of student readers, a graphic organizer, multiple versions of dinosaur stationary, vocabulary word word cards for a word wall or puzzle, three literacy centers, and four math centers. Multiple worksheets/recording sheets are included as well.


The centers focus on contractions,synonyms, inflectional endings, addition, comparing numbers, and place value. Most centers include resources or directions for differentiation. The exceptions are the I Have, Who Has game for synonyms and the Bump game for addition. 


     

     

     

     

     

     











3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing!! :)
    I started a zoo unit in April and barely finished it today!!! :) I love summer!
    Sweettimesinfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I can't wait to check it out. :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice posting.. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete