Saturday, April 7, 2012

Linky Party, Graphing, & A Freebie

Ever wake up on the wrong side of the bed? I must have today, because I'm grouchy.
It could be that my daughter found my blush and put it all over her babydoll that was sitting on my couch. Hmm....between that and her oobleck making attempt earlier this week...I may be getting back out the childproof locks.

Anyway, I could use an attitude adjustment today. So, when I saw the "What Went Right Today?" linky party going on, I decided to join in and try and get back my good mood. The linky party is going on at Confessions of a Teaching Junkie. You can check it out here.


My car is finally clean inside and out. That has been on my to-do list for an embarassingly long time and I am so happy it is finally done. I also got an early birthday/aniversary present from my husband. Yeah! Now, I can blog on the go or on the couch!


My final thing that went right today is that I finally got my daily graphing unit finished. It is the first one I've made and it is 97 pages long. So, it took me forever all of Spring Break to make. Since, ya'll are awesome and reading my blog, you can grab a freebie from the unit that would work for Earth Day by clicking on the pictures below. Of course, if you want to check out the complete unit at TPT that would rock!

I'll also email it to the first person to leave a comment with their email address below. As always, thanks for taking the time to read my blog. It makes my day!

6 comments:

  1. Looks wonderful

    taskcard123@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the first comment. Thanks for reading my blog & the unit is on the way.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the freebie! I'll be using it for my Earth Day activities. Awww, was almost the first one, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    I am one of your new followers from TBTS!

    Sandra
    Classroom Companion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra,
      Thanks for coming by. I'm so excited your following me!

      Delete
  4. So cute! Your kids are so lucky!

    Thanks for following me:-)

    ReplyDelete