Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Capitalization Game-Free

It's that time of year when we are super busy trying to fit in review of everything that our students are still struggling, make sure we've covered all the standards, and pushing to get everything mastered.

In my classroom, I've noticed my kiddos are struggling with capitalization of words that come in the middle of sentences. They know that a sentence starts with a capital letter, but they struggle with remembering to capitalize proper nouns.

     

To squeeze in a little bit of practice, I've made a game. Baby bird rescue is a quick partner game to review capitalization. You can get it by clicking on the picture.

If you like the freebie, you might want to check out my Sweet Tweet Spring Centers that I've posted on my TPT & TN stores. It's a complete set of six math centers reviewing addition, skip counting by 2s, word problems, number comparison, and fact families.


    

Finally, I am linking up with Mrs. Lirette's Learning Detectives for her linky party. If you want to get some more great ideas for Spring activities you can hop on over to the linky party by clicking the picture below.







3 comments:

  1. Thank you for all of the wonderful ideas and *freebies*!

    I am your newest follower.

    I am some Easter *freebies* that I would love for you to check out when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. I already follow you. The measurement sheet you have up is great since we are reviewing that this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Spring Capitalization Game. Thanks so much for sharing!

    Lori
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete