Saturday, March 10, 2012

Freebie - 4 in a Row

This week is the last week before Saint Patrick's Day. How did that happen? Time seems to be flying this  year.

Even though Saint Patrick's Day is on a Saturday this year, I am hoping to at least squeeze in some themed activities. So, I made this super simple 4 in a Row game for the students to review addition. Of course, I might not get to it this week since we are furloughed on Thursday and Friday. We also have benchmark testing, several special events, and a half day training. Yep, that's all got to fit into three days!


I made a second version just in case I don't get to use the St. Patrick's Day version this week.The second version is played just the same way, but it is Spring themed. You can get both versions by clicking on the pictures or clicking here.

      

Oh, there is a really cool event going on at the Lesson Cloud, where I am a contributor. The Lesson Cloud is going green and will be sharing some really cool stuff over the next couple of days. Be sure to stop by and check it out.



2 comments: