Friday, December 2, 2011

Sleigh Race


As always life is keeping me busy. So, today's post will be short and sweet. I created a game to practice addition. In order to play it each player needs two dice and something to color with. It is a partner game and each pair of partners will need a copy of the game. The directions are on the game. It is in black and white for easy copying. The only thing I ask is that if you download it please leave a comment and consider following the blog if you don't already. I LOVE comments & followers. Thanks!


One of the comments asked for a version of this game with no directions and four sleighs. I have created that version and shared it in my next post. Click here for it.

11 comments:

  1. SOOO cute...and SOOO using this today! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so using this today!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you can use it. Reading your comment made my day! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Kiddos will be really excited for another game.
    Thanks
    Mireya
    yayaagu@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little game board! I don't teach math, but I can use this when working on different early literacy skills! I don't know if it would fit (or if you have time) but was wondering if you would you be able to make one with four sleigh races on one page without the directions? If not, I will just print this one and use it! Thanks for sharing!

    ❤Mrs. McKown
    Little Literacy Learners

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll definitely use this in my math stations. Thanks!

    Teachin' First

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing I'm going to use it next week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this! Can't wait to use this tomorrow with my students! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't wait to use this game this week! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My students have loved this game. I have second graders. So I used the double dice that go up to nine so that the students could practice their addition skills to 18. Works great!! Now it's one of their favorite games!!

    ReplyDelete