Wednesday, December 7, 2011

New Pages and a Free Santa Game


They are calling for snow tonight! We don't get a lot of that here in Georgia. It sure makes it feel like Christmas when we do get some. Even without the snow, I've been thinking about all things Christmas.

I made another Christmas freebie to share with ya'll. Santa Cover Up is played just like the Gingerbread Cover Up I shared the other day. In case you missed that post, you can find  Gingerbread Cover Up here.

Click the picture to get it.

You will need to provide the kids with something to cover up the reindeer on the board. It could be just about anything. You could use colored math counters or mini-erasers. The players take turns rolling the dice and adding them up. The player covers up the sum with his or her chip and records the problem on the recording sheet (if you want). When all sums are covered up, the player with the most chips on the board wins.The board game, dice templates, and recording sheet are included. I hope your students enjoy it.

Also, I wanted to point out that I am working on organizing all of the printables I make on pages organized by subject area. The pages have pictures of each printable and links to find them. My goal is to make it easier for you to find printables you might want to use.

Some of my printables are on Google Docs, but most of my printables are listed on Teachers Pay Teachers or Teachers Notebook. Both sites require you to create a log in, but it is free to create a log in. Most of my printables are free and any that are not are clearly marked. Please check out the pages. You can find them at the top of the blog below the header.

I hope you enjoy Santa Cover Up and the other freebies on this blog. If you enjoy please leave a comment and consider following the blog if you don't already. I LOVE comments and followers. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. I gave you the Sunshine Award :) Come on over to pick it up!

    http://kindergartensmiles.blogspot.com/2011/12/so-lucky.html

    Caitlin
    Kindergarten Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the cute freebie! :o)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this adorable freebie! I found you on pinterest and I am your newest follower :) I am a speech pathologist, mama and blogger and I host a linky party on Thursdays...to bring parents and educators together to share free or nearly free educational lessons and activities, I'd love for you to come check it out :) Link up if you'd like, or just browse the other great activity ideas!

    http://www.playingwithwords365.com/2011/12/thrifty-thursday-linky-party-2/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog and I LOVE it! My goodness, thanks for all of the freebies. Your ideas and activities are great! I tried to find the follower gadget but couldn't, so I'm just bookmarking your blog. (I don't do pinterest.) Thanks so much!
    Dee
    First Impressions

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the freebie! Just found your blog and I am your newest follower. I would love for you to check out my blog too.
    www.firstgradeshenanigans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just tagged you in a post. Come and check it out.

    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete