Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving Day

I can't beleive my last post was before Halloween. Life has been crazy! I had to take a break in my blogging to take care of my husband who was having some serious health problems. I am grateful that his recovery is going well enough that he could spend Thanksgiving with our family. I hope that you are all enjoying a wonderful Thanksgiving as well.

I recently finished and posted my First Grade Reading Comprehension Games for Reading Street Unit 3 on both TPT and Teacher's Notebook. Also, I will be participating in the Cyber Monday sale on TPT and Teacher's Notebook on Monday only. All of my products will be on sale for 30% off at both sites. Stop by if you are interested.

Click here to go to my TPT store or here to go to my Teacher's Notebook store.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know I enjoy your blog. There's an award for you on my blog!

    Sally from ElementaryMatters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I am very flattered.

    ReplyDelete