Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Free Posters & An Exciting Opportunity

I wanted to write a Tuesday Tips & Technology post tonight, but I worked 13+ hours today and I am just too tired to write a long post. Sorry. We have been in school for over a week now and it was our first PTA meeting and curriculum night tonight.

I know many teachers are just now starting to set up their rooms. So, I wanted to share some freebies. I designed two posters to decorate my door that I am sharing. This summer I thought I would go with a jungle theme. Then, I switched to an ocean theme. So, I have one jungle and one ocean themed sign to share. Just click the pictures to grab them.

Also, if you are looking for some more fantastic first grade blogs to read, you should stop by First Grade Connections. It is a new collaboration of teaching blogs. I am very excited to be a part of it.

1 comment: