Friday, July 1, 2011

The Very Hungry Caterpillar Linky Party

Me & Marie Learning is hosting a linky party on The Very Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle. Check it out here.
I created this quick and simple graphing freebie to go with the story & I thought I would share it here. Just click the picture.

I also found out that Barnes & Nobles has this story as a free online read aloud. Click here to check it out. Also, the Virtual Vine has a ton of resources and links for this popular story. Click here to check it out.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! Great printable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is adorable!! I added you to my 2nd grade Sqworl list! http://sqworl.com/8f3io5
    I have lots of followers and 2nd grade friends that are going to love your site!
    Julie

    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete