Friday, July 1, 2011

FREEBIE Linky Party!

Just Add Clipart is having a freebie linky party to celebrate having 100 followers. Click here. Did I say freebies and party? Yes, I did! What's not to love about that?

In honor of the linky party I made this graph activity. Click here. I hope you can use it in the first few weeks of school. If you like my freebies please follow my blog & leave a comment. Thanks in advance!

I also wanted to share links to the other freebies I have on my site.
Click Here for a John Henry Tall Tale Freebie
Click Here for an Addition Freebie
Don't forget to check out my TPT Store for more freebies & items for sale.

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! :) These are awesome!

    Swing by my blog and check out my contest.

    -Mrs. Kincaid
    Mrs. Kincaid’s First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up and blogging about the party. I love your ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I found you through the Freebie Linky Party and I'm now a follower! I'm a new blogger!

    Amanda
    www.frolickingthroughfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! Very cute.
    http://mrs-smithsroom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a new follower....love your freebies! I just joined the linky party...check out my freebie!
    Peace, Mel D
    Oh the Places We’ll Go

    ReplyDelete