Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Free Game!

I am not back at work yet. So, this post will be a little different. The kids come back to school on August 1st. Summer is almost over for me, but it was so hot today that I stayed inside. That means I spent some time on my computer today and made a game for the reading story Sam, Come Back! It is the first story in our reading series and I plan to use this to help my kiddos who need a little help with comprehension. By the way we use Scott Foresman's Reading Street. I plan to make a game for each of the stories in the series. I am going to share this one as a freebie just as a way of saying thank you. Just click on one of the pictures. Also, if you haven't signed up for the giveaway for a $15 gift card to Bath and Body Works here is the link.


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Thanks for sharing...passing on to a monster friend!
    Here We Go Loopty Loo

    ReplyDelete