Saturday, July 9, 2011

The First Saturday Share Freebie

I saw this scrapbook & knew I wanted to do one too.  This awesome example comes from Live, Love, Laugh Everyday.

So cute! She did a great job, but I wanted to make it easier. So I decided to make the pages for each month digitally. Then I can just print them and add pictures and handprints at the appropriate times. I wanted to share these with all of my friends out in blog land. So please grab this freebie and come back again soon. If you aren't already a follower, it would make my day for you to become one.

Here are the pages for my scrapbook. They are available for free on my TPT store. If you like them please leave me feedback. Thanks for stopping by!






 


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Would make a great gift for grandparents too by printing the pages smaller for a little 'brag book' of a grandchild's year.

    Honey
    @Mondorfment
    www.Mondorfment.blogspot.com
    When Mon(tessori) (Wal)dorf and Attachment Parenting meet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea to make a brag book. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete