Thursday, July 14, 2011

Blog Mixer Party

I have been seeing some fabulous linky parties going on & I want to join in on the fun. It is just so interesting to see all the different ideas. I found one that looked like fun. It is the Blog Mixer Linky Party by Yearn to Learn. To join you have to share a blog in each category. Here are mine.

My "New Kid on the Blog" is Mrs. Miner's Kindergarten Monkey Business. Krissy started her blog on June 9th. She has some great ideas so come check it out. On top of that, right now she is giving away up to $5.00 of her TPT products to her followers for reaching 100 followers.
Mrs.Miner's Monkey Business
 


I teach 1st and I totally agree with Ms. Van Orman's blog title. First grade is FUN! Her blog is First Grade Fun. Right now she has a great tutorial posted on making those chair pockets that I have been wanting but am unwilling to pay for.

Even though I don't teach kindergarten, I absolutely love reading Kindergarten Crayons by Fran Kramer. She has the cutest ideas and shares some awesome freebies that are perfect for first grade too! If you haven't already discovered her you are missing out and should be sure to stop by to see for yourself.


My cute blog button spot goes to Castles and Crayons. I love the design, but the blog aslo has great content. Right now she has been talking about the Daily Five & has shared a lot of great information related to it.

Castles and Crayons

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! Makes me feel special. :)

    -Janae
    www.msv1stgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining my Blog Mixer Linky

    Yearn to Learn Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found your fun blog through the linky:) I am now a follower:)

    4th Grade Frolics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, thank you so much for highlighting my new blog! That was very sweet of you. This is a fun and unique linky party! I'm a follower now!
    Krissy
    Mrs.Miner’s Monkey Business

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found you through the linky party, and I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you through the linky party! I teach first grade, too! Cute blog! I'm your newest follower!
    Come visit when you get a chance. :)
    Kristin
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog through the linky party. I like your monsters. Too cute! I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your button, it is my favorite one so far. It makes me laugh and is a great mix of cute/scary.

    William Smith
    www.strengthtoteach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete