Friday, June 24, 2011

My Wish List Linky Party

One of the awesome blogs I stalk, Really Roper is hosting a wish list linky party.  I wanted to share a few of the things I would love to have in my classroom with you all.

I have dreamed of having student book boxes for several years now. This is one item on my wish list that I am planning on purchasing this year & I have to say I am super excited about it.

This is another item on my wish list that I will probably buy myself. I love using these. They are just fun and when I let the kids use my old ones they think they have struck gold.
I would love to have a rug like this. I LOVE the squares. My kids this year had no awareness of personal space and I think the squares would help with that.

I LOVE this cart too. It would be an awesome way to store work stations, group materials, etc. I can think of so many ways I could use this.

I really want some of these for the classroom. There are so many great learning activities on these. My district is piloting the iPad 1s in special education and with a few general education teachers. So maybe this could happen in the future. A girl can hope. Right?


 While I have a classroom library, it is not nearly as organized or extensive as this one. I love books!

One lucky school in my district got one of these for the media center. My daughter got to play on it and it was amazing. Oh the possibilities.

I borrowed a set from another teacher last year & I really want my own set. I will probably be making a trip to Lowe's or Home Depot this summer to get some shower board cut.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up with the linky party! I have a rug with colored squares on it and love it! Great blog!!Really Roper

    ReplyDelete