Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Have Followers!

I just noticed that I have my first followers. Wow! In order to celebrate, I am posting  vocabulary words for weatheras a freebie on my my TPT store . I hope you enjoy them. If so please leave a comment or feedback. If you have any suggestions I'd love those too.

My school is a Learning Focused School. We are encouraged to post word wall for our units as well as for basic sight words. I would love to post some pictures of my word walls forMs. M's Blog's Word Wall Linky Party, but since I am locked out of my school until July due to floor repairs I will just share these and tell you that I usually dedicate a portion of my bulletin board to each subject and post our essential questions and unit vocabulary there.
This is an example of what the vocabulary cards look like.





1 comment: