Friday, June 24, 2011

Freebie Alert!

I created this file today for my classroom when I teach addition with sums up to 12. It is one of our first math units and we continue working toward fluency with basic facts all year. You will need two dice and each player will also need a mat and 12 counting chips or other small manipulatives. Players roll the dice, and the totals, and cover up the sum. If the sum is already covered the player's turn is done. The first person to cover their board wins. This can be played with as few as two players or in a small group. I hope you enjoy this freebie. I am posting this in Google Docs. Please let me know if it works.                                                                                            

                                                                                                       Click Here

1 comment: