Wednesday, June 29, 2011

20 Followers! Freebie

I promised to share my materials for the tall tale of John Henry once the blog had 20 followers. I'm so excited! I've hit 20 followers & so here it is. I made these materials because I have found a ton of materials for Johnny Appleseed, but next to nothing that I liked for John Henry. I hope these are helpful to you. I haven't used these yet, but I will in the fall. So, if you notice any mistakes or have any ideas I would be glad to get feedback. Thanks for following my blog. There is a preview below, but the actual materials are 14 pages. Click here for John Henry materials

3 comments:

  1. Awesome-sauce! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ~Mrs. Kincaid
    Stop by my new blog: Mrs. Kincaid’s First Grade! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome unit! Thank you for the giveaway and I will be following from now on!

    ReplyDelete